Welcome to Mayfair and St James’s
Established in 1951, the Mayfair & St James’s Association has fought to protect our two wonderful and historic areas of London for more than sixty years. We have successfully campaigned for members on many issues, from Crossrail and the congestion charge, to parking, street lighting, security and anti-terrorism measures. If you own or work in a business in our area, we are your voice.
The Association is made up of the Council and the Membership. The Council are unpaid volunteers who give their time to help plan and run the events, lobby parliament, meet with Local Government figures and prioritise the issues on which the Association campaigns.
We always look forward to welcoming new businesses to the association. Get in touch.
Sara Drake - Chairman
A letter from the chairman
We are delighted to pass on news from our members. Some of the offers that appear here are for Association members only, others are open events or offers. If you aren't a member of the Association yet, please join to take advantage of all our events. Members - to see your
DAVY'S PORTFOLIO TASTING 10th March 11.00am - 6.00pm Royal Over-Seas League, Hall of India and Pakistan, Over-Seas House, Park Place, St James's Street, London, SW1A 1LR ROSL is pleased to offer 20 places to MSJA members to attend the Davy’s Portfolio tasting on 10 March 2015 at ROSL (see above). No more than
Visit Rubens and His Legacy: Van Dyck to Cézanne, at the RA this Valentine’s Day – the perfect cultural day out for the art lover in your life. While you are here, pop into the RA Shop for unique Valentine’s Day gifts, including artist-inspired jewellery, stylish homeware and stand-out accessories
Dear Visitor, I am delighted to welcome you to the two finest areas of this great city. Mayfair and St James are surely the most beautiful and historic districts in the centre of London, providing access to the finest buildings, palaces, hotels, offices, shopping and green spaces. The Mayfair and St James
The very popular Quiz Night was held again at Christie’s. Twenty-three teams of six people took part. The winning team was Hudson Walker International who chose Wellbeing of Women as this year’s charity to benefit from the event.
- There is additional security at stations and key locations. Stay alert, report anything suspicious and carry on with life as normal. #London
- RT @glazierdesign: Look what arrived at the studio from @divinechocolate - a whole box of #DivineSoftSpot #FairTrade chocolate. Lovely! htt…
- RT @_cocochan_: A couple of #Igloo-looking domes in the Basement Lounge are perfect for #cosy #dinner - can seat 8 people! (^_−)☆ http://t.…
- RT @thecreativegrid: A big thank you to @corriganmayfair @DUKESHOTEL @susannalovis @mewsofmayfair @mayfairstjames for letting us film for @…
- RT @marymccaughey: Drinks after #RenaissanceImpressions @royalacademy @DUKESHOTEL .. @mayfairstjames #lifeisbeautiful http://t.co/63C0iVpp…