Welcome to Mayfair and St James’s
Established in 1951, the Mayfair & St James’s Association has fought to protect our two wonderful and historic areas of London for more than sixty years. We have successfully campaigned for members on many issues, from Crossrail and the congestion charge, to parking, street lighting, security and anti-terrorism measures. If you own or work in a business in our area, we are your voice.
The Association is made up of the Council and the Membership. The Council are unpaid volunteers who give their time to help plan and run the events, lobby parliament, meet with Local Government figures and prioritise the issues on which the Association campaigns.
We always look forward to welcoming new businesses to the association. Get in touch.
Sara Drake - Chairman
A letter from the chairman
We are delighted to pass on news from our members. Some of the offers that appear here are for Association members only, others are open events or offers. If you aren't a member of the Association yet, please join to take advantage of all our events. Members - to see your
Buckingham Dry Cleaners are located in Duke Street in the heart of Mayfair. A family run business, they have provided first-class laundry and cleaning services to Mayfair and beyond for more than 30 years. Big believers that a top-notch service should also be about convenience, Buckingham provides a free collection
The Clubhouse is London’s leading business club, meetings and events space with two Clubhouses in Mayfair, located at 50 Grosvenor Hill and 11-14 Grafton Street. Many businesses who have offices in Mayfair also choose to join The Clubhouse as an alternative place to meet and entertain clients, and their meeting rooms
The RAF Club offers you the opportunity to marry and celebrate your wedding at one of London’s finest private members clubs without the need to be a member. Whether you plan to host a lavish celebration or a more intimate affair, the Club has a selection of elegant rooms for
To celebrate International Sauvignon Blanc Day on 24th April Berry Bros. & Rudd is showcasing wines made from this international grape variety. The campaign is being run by New Zealand Winegrowers but does not exclude wines made from Sauvignon Blanc from other parts of the World. Berry Bros. & Rudd’s Top Sauvignon
- RT @DozoLondon: Did you know that in Japan there's a museum of rocks that look like real people called the "Museum of Curious Rocks"?
- Our featured member today: Buckingham Dry Cleaners #Mayfair http://t.co/7EZj0n2luR
- RT @KF_Mayfair: Just Launched: A beautifully presented 2 bedroom apartment with porter #FORSALE #Mayfair http://t.co/UDs8AF1fI7 http://t.co…
- Berry Bros – Celebrating International Sauvignon Blanc Day on 24th April - find out more here: http://t.co/JhhJjFBTvn
- There is additional security at stations and key locations. Stay alert, report anything suspicious and carry on with life as normal. #London